Tuesday, April 29, 2014

H&M eyebrow set review

If there is one thing I can't stand, it's going outside without doing my eyebrows.
I don't like my eyebrows, they're so thin and short so I like to adjust them a little. Since my ELF eyebrow powder is empty, I decided to get a new palette to try out. 
This one is by H&M.

 

The packaging is all black, it's simple.
The set holds three colours: a light brown, a dark brown and a darker green-ish kind of colour.
The eyebrow set also comes with a small angle brush.
 
 

Darker eyebrows are beautiful when you have blonde hair, but even the lightest colour is too dark for me. Too bad! 
I do use it at times to accentuate the highest point of my brow, but not much for anything else!
Too bad, it would have been really good if the colour was right for me!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!