Monday, April 21, 2014

EOTD: A little gold, a little luck

Hello everyone! 
Recently, I've been trying out a lot of new looks again. 
This time, I'm doing a gold/orange/blue/brown kind of look. I actually recreated this one from AlisonlovesJB on YouTube. I think she's go gorgeous and she inspires me so much! What a little sweetheart she is! 
I'll put the video down below.


After seeing this video, I of course wanted to try it. I used different colours and I didn't go as heavy on the eyeliner and blue eyeshadow as she did, but I still think it turned out really beautiful.


For this look I used:
*MAC "Amber Lights"
*MAC "Texture
*The Balm "Sleek" (from my Nude 'Tude palette)
*Essence sun club palette


What do you think?
Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!