Friday, April 25, 2014

EOTD: Another little colour pop ♥

Hello everyone! Today I have another eye of the day for you! 
I have had this one in my concepts for quite a while, I actually kind of forgot about it. It's a shame really, because I do like this look.

Like always, I used neutral colours on my eyelid and a bright colour underneath my eye.


For my eyes, I used my Essence palette in "To die for". Honestly, this palette is the PERFECT neutral palette. Perfect, I'm telling you! It's so cheap but the colours are amazingly pigmented and they ae good for everday. I even think you could use it to create a smokey eye for a night out. 
I don't tell you enough how much I love this palette.


In my waterline, I used the Catrice inside eye higlighter pen, and on my lower lashline, I used a blue/purple colour from my ELF 144 bright eyeshadow palette.



What do you think?
Thanks for reading!


Have a good day! 


2 comments:

  1. Love it! but u have such a beautiful eyes and every make up look so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute make-up dear!
    ;)

    www.welovefashion.it

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!