Sunday, March 16, 2014

Weekly Diary

Hello everyone! Wow, it's been a great week. Well, I don't know if it has been for you people who don't live in Belgium or in the Netherlands but god, has it been amazing out here! 
The weather has been lovely this last week, I can't get over it. I don't know if it's going to be like this next week (fingers crossed!!) but for now, let's just take a look at last week.

With the brighter weather came brighter make-uplooks!
I have been experimenting a lot again! Ah, what can I say, I was inspired by the sunset!
 

Perfect time for dresses this week! So that's what I wore! The vitamine D has been good for me, I needed it, now I'm all zen and happy again!


You guys, I am addicted to my highlighter pen by Catrice. I've been wearing it ever since I got it and it's just... It's just perfect. It makes you look so fresh, if that makes sense. On days where I don't apply this higlighter pen, I use a green/blue/purple eyeliner just to make my eyes pop!


I've started the second book in the Iron Fey series. I already think it's heartbreaking, and I'm not even halfway! 


Aside from books, I've also been reading (and following) tons of new blogs! 


Sometimes I just fall completely in love with a television program. This week, I liked "The World's Strictest Parents". Only... I don't think they're strict at all. Take for example the parents from San Antonio.
Great house, calm and sweet parents. I wish I could spend a week with them! I know it's scripted and they're probably nicer than they would usually be because the camera's are rolling, but come on, it looks pretty damn good to live over there. Or maybe that's just because my upbringing happened differently.


That's it for this week! I hope you have all had an amazing week and nice weather. If not, wait for it, good times are worth waiting for! 


1 comment:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!