Friday, March 21, 2014

Favies for spring and summer: eyeliner

 

Hello everyone! A few days ago I introduced you to my series "Favies for spring and summer". Today I have a very first update for you guys. Now that spring is here, I've been experimenting with colour a lot again. The easiest way to do that is with eyeliner.
So, today I'm going to be showing you spring- and summerproof eyeliners! Oh, and they are very affordable!


Alright so I don't know if you have read my review on the Catrice made to stay inside eye higlighter pen, but this eyeliner is gorgeous! It doesn't really add colour but it does make your eyes brighter and makes you look more awake.
I've been using it for a week now and I can honestly say I see the difference when I don't use it. 

Next I have the eyeliner pencil that I used for my weekly make-uplook challenge update. It's from a limited edition by Catrice called "Colours of the ocean" and it has two sides: a silver one and a green one. Not bad!

Next I have all my Essence eyeliners. I'm going to go from top to bottom using the picture above. Below, you can see the swatches.

The first eyeliner by Essence (the blue one) is called "Cool down", next we have "Check me out", followed by "Hola, chika!" and "Nightfever". The white eyeliner, which I also use as a base for eyeshadow often, is called "White" (surprise, surprise).


Voilà, thats it for my first post on my favies for spring and summer. Are there any colourful, beautiful eyeliners that you'd recommend? 
Would you like to see a part two of other bright eyeliners I own? 

Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!