Sunday, March 30, 2014

Exams!

Hello everyone! You might not know this but I actually just had my first exam this Friday. I have a couple more to go, this Monday and Thuesday. I don't have a lot of exams left, only three (economy, french and math) but they are rather difficult. That's why today I'm not going to write a Weekly Diary, I want to focus on studying.

 

Also, Tuesday, immediately after my math exam, I'm leaving to go on a little holiday. Well, it's not technically a holiday because it's with school but I'm going to Dresden and after that I'm going to Prague. I'll be gone for 5 days.
Hopefully the hotels we stay in will have Internet so I can stay in touch. If not, I'll tell you all about it when I come back on Sunday.

 

Instead of having a boring "nothing happened this week" diary, I want to make a longer, interesting Weekly Diary. I will probably also film a lot, because I'm going to be visiting Buchenwald amongst other very important places, so you'll see that soon.

I am so excited, this is so interesting for me because I love learning about the World Wars and I will also be studying history in college next year.
Like I said, I will try to keep in touch but if there's no Internet I'll try to keep in touch through Instagram. Click here to find me on Instagram.
For now, I'll try to write as many posts as possible so you don't have to wait to long for new blogposts but if I don't update, you know why.



I hope you all have a lovely week and exciting things coming up. I will see you very soon (hopefully). 
Have a fantastic day and thank you for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Your desk is gorgeous , Hope you have a good trip x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers on your desk. Happy studying.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exams are not the best time of the year!) But it's really coll that you like history and I wish you good luck!)

    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!