Monday, March 24, 2014

Essence Get Big Lashes volume boost mascara review

Hello everyone! These last few weeks I've been trying a new mascara. This one is by Essence and it's called "Get Big lashes". As you might know, I have had one of these already in a silver packaging. I thought it was thesame (because the name is thesame) but actually the brush is different. Not a problem, because I think this one works just fine as well! 

 

Let's start with the packaging. I do think some people might not like it because it looks a bit childish but I actually think it's fun to have colourful packaging every once in a while.

This is what the brush looks like. It's really big, which is always a little difficult for me to work with because I can't get to the bottom of my eyelashes without poking myself in the eye. But practice makes perfect, you know.


I find that this mascara only gives me a little bit of volume, but it does give me a lot of length and even a bit of curl (of course I use an eyelash curler for that little bit of extra oomf.) Good enough for me, but I'm not the most picky person when it comes to mascara.


I'm happy with this lovely, budgetproof Essence eyeliner. I think it looks really good. What do you think? Do you have a favourite brand for mascara?


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I m using this mascara too for months. But I m really not picky when is mascara, for me all are the same or that is just in my head :). But I like this one.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!