Sunday, February 9, 2014

Weekly Diary

Hi everyone! Here I am again with a Weekly Diary, as always!
The week started out really well, we had to go and discuss our plans for college with some of the teachers and they thought journalistics would be a good choice for me! Happy!

 

I also found a crazy amount of high quality videos from the 50's. In the picture above you can see the training of a model.

 

Candy! I know I'm not suppost to eat it but the more I try to tell myself not do eat it, the more I do!

...

Thanks to the mild winter so far, I'm wearing dresses and skirts again. With red lips, eyeliner and of course my favourite fake furr coat! Stay classy!


On Wednesday I went over to a friend's house right after school. We ate (a lot) and talked and laughed. It was such a lovely day and I felt very happy to have such a good friend. His house is also a paradise to me, everything is in 50's style! Love it!!

Right after that I went to the hairdresser for a cut and colour! Finally I'm a decent blonde again! :)


After trying to force myself to read a book for three weeks, I gave up. I put it away and.... Well, I will be telling you more about this book shortly in a bookreview. It was great, it just wasn't something for me.


I started this series! The Iron Fey series, I don't know if it's any good because I haven't gotten very far but let me know if you think it's a good series! It's actually quite funny because the writer's writing style is so similar to mine!

That was my week! Thanks for reading and supporting again this week! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!