Sunday, February 23, 2014

Weekly Diary

Hello everyone! Another Sunday rolled around and I'm here again to tell you about my week.
Next week is going to be so exciting. I am celebrating the last 100 days in high school and there's going to be a show and a big party. Sigh. I'm looking forward to it!

This week has been rather calm, I've been reading a lot and school hasn't been as busy. We also have one week off after next week!


I went ice skating. I haven't done that in a long time but I love the feeling of being back on ice. Unfortunately there was a huge amount of people which meant little kids falling in front of you all the time or skating right into you because they couldn't stop. 
Well, what can you do about it? I do hope to go back soon!


I also went to a meeting in school where we could ask information about our studies next year. A lot of former high school students came to talk about their educations and I got so much information. I was doubting between psychology, journalistics or being a history and English teacher.
The education that I most likely will be going for is English and history to become a teacher in the first and second year of high school.

I also went to visit a college and a campus this weekend, which allowed me to ask a lot of information and get to know everything a little bit. Really nice! I am now more than even convinced I will go for history and English.
I'm going to have those two main subjects for 6 hours a week! Love it!


I have a couple of inspiring pictures on my computer and I thought this week I would share this picture. Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!