Friday, February 21, 2014

Things I'm looking forward to!

Hello everyone! 
Today I want to write about things I'm looking forward to. A lot of times I think the community is focused on having things and not so much on enjoying the moment or looking forward to experiences instead of money or materialistic things.
That's why I decided to change it! Time for the things I'm looking out for! 

First of all I'm looking out to 100 days, which is an event at school where the seniors celebrate the start of the last 100 days of school. They put together shows for everyone to enjoy and it's just a lot of fun. This year, I'm one of the seniors and I enjoy it so much! My 100 days is just a week away and I couldn't be more excited! At the end of the day we also go out to eat with all the students. It's amazing.

I'm also going to Prague this year with school. For five days I'll learn about the World War and a lot of interesting things! 


 I'm looking forward to a little better weather. Then I can go ahead and doll myself up again. I love waking up in the morning and seeing the sun through my window. Right now, the only thing I see as I look through my window is rain, but I hope it'll soon change.


I'm also looking forward to filming more tutorials because they do make me happy. I've been doing other people's make-up a lot recently and I love it! I might try to get into MAC, I'm not sure if I'll be accepted though. It would be a very fun job! First I want to learn as much as I can.


I'm also looking forward to photographing more. The pictures below were all taken by me and I just love to photograph beautiful things. Some days in the summer, if I don't have to work, I walk around with my camera looking for beautiful things just so I could photograph them. I am in the middle of saving money for a new camera so in the future I might take more and better pictures. I don't know which camera I would get though.


What gets you excited? What makes you happy?

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to go out of town. I want to unwind and relax, I have been working so hard these last few months.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!