Friday, February 7, 2014

NYC Smooch Proof lipstain

When the lipstains with felt tip first came out, I was a little bit suspicious.
I mean, a lot of questions popped up. Would it really work? Isn't it weird? Is it easy to use?

 

I decided to try a felt tip lipstain. The one that I got is quite budget, it's the "Smooch proof lipstain" by NYC.
I tried the colour "Rock on Ruby", which is a beautiful red.


The packaging of the lipstain is simple, yet beautiful. I put it in my pencil holder most of the time because I lose it if I don't. I do mistake it for a pen sometimes, haha!

 

The swatch looked amazing, which got me so excited! The felt tip is also very handy to line your lip line. I always do the lip line first and then I fill in the rest of my lips.

After a couple of seconds, the lipstain has dried and you're left with beautiful red lips. No matter what you do, it won't come off (so be careful if you're trying to touch up in the car - if you colour some other part of your face, it won't come off for a while), unless you use make-upremover.
I'm glad about that because I do have some other products that don't even come off with make-upremover and it can be so annoying and painful!

 

The lipstain looked gorgeous for 4 hours straight (I even ate and drank) but I have this obsession with constantly checking my lipstick - or lipstain in this case - and touching it up, so that's what I did after 4 hours, just to intensify.
Oh, and the smell is so nice! It reminds me of something in my childhood, although I can't quite figger out what it is! 


I'm very happy with this lipstain, I think it made a very good first impression and I'm open to trying more!

1 comment:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!