Wednesday, February 5, 2014

January empties!

Hello everyone! January is finished and so are some of my make-up items. Some months I have no empties and some months I have quite a few, like this month. Most of them are face products.

To start off I have a product that I think I will finish in the next week. It's my Catrice All Matt Plus shine control foundation. This is one heck of a nice budget foundation. Loved it! I have another foundation already but I think I might actually repurchase this foundation later.


Another product by Catrice that I most definitely will repurchase: their camouflage cream. This product is the best concealer in the budget departement. High coverage, low price. Got to love it!


Another concealer that I finished is my Essence match 2 cover concealer. I'm using the last few leftovers that I can get to, to shape my eyebrows or shape my face. I liked this concealer, but not as much as the Catrice concealer.


I also finished the left side of my ELF eyebrow kit. I know there is some product left in the corners but I can't get to it with my brush. For now I'm just using the powder (on the right) but as you can see, I'm going through that rather quickly as well! I loved this product and I will for sure repurchase!


That's it! Thanks for reading! 
Make someone smile today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!