Saturday, February 22, 2014

EOTD: Blue eyes


Hi everyone! I have another eye of the day look for you. This look is a great look for blue eyed girls because the whole look is made with gold and copper. It might not seem very extreme or anything but the look is always brighter in real life.


I used my Essence pigment in "Smell the caramel" on my lid and under my eye, and then I grabbed a brown eyeshadow with a red undertone from my ELF 144 neutral eyeshadow palette. I first applied this very very softly in the crease and blended it out. After that, I applied thesame colour in the outer corner, I just made it a little darker.
I used a white/very pale pink highlighter on my browbone.


Next I put on my eyeliner and mascara, and done! This is the result!


I love this look! I haven't used the Essence pigment yet even though I've had it for a long time because I thought it would be too much, but it actually looks really good! I'm happy with it!


Thank you for reading and supporting me. You mean a lot to me (I don't think I say it enough). Have a lovely Saturday!


1 comment:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!