Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Body Shop shower gel review

One of the litte things in life that can make me really happy is scents. I love waking up in the morning when my room still smells like the perfume I put on the day before. I also love taking long hot showers.

 

Showering has just gotten better since I started using The Body Shop Mango shower gel. I never tried these before but about a week ago, the shower gels were on sale. Perfect time to try! I got three bottles (mango scent, choclate scent and strawberry scent) for €12, which isn't even really expensive if you think about it.

I decided I would use my mango shower gel first, because I also have a mango body butter and using them together seemed like a good idea to me. This shower gel is soap free by the way, for any of you ladies or men who are allergic!


Let me just say, I feel like I'm in a tropical paradise when I smell this. My god, does this make me feel reborn! I nearly can't stop sniffing myself (haha, this sounds so wrong)!
When I get out of the shower I put on my mango body butter over it, which makes me smell like mango's even more and I love it. I smell good all day and in the end, isn't that what we all want? 

I was also surprised how little of this product you need! I didn't expect it but I think if you use it everyday, you won't empty it until one or two months after. Unless you really use lots and lots.

 


So yes, these shower gels are a big big favourite of mine! I can't believe I didn't try them for so long! Next time they are on sale, I will probably get 20 more of these bottles.
What's your favourite scent?!

Thanks for reading! Make someone smile today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!