Monday, January 20, 2014

Manicure Monday ♥

Hi sweeties! It's been quite a while since I've done a manicure Monday so today I'm going to change that! For months now, I've been in love with a drugstore nailpolish. I tried it for the first time about a month before my exams, when I tried fake nails for the first time. Even though I had to get used to the nails, I didn't want them off because the nailpolish I put on them was so beautiful I couldn't keep my eyes off!

 

I would catch a glimps of my nailpolish when I wrote something down in class or when I was shooting pictures for the blog and it would make me smile. It's the little things that make me happy or that give me a good feeling, and this nailpolish did too, it made me feel beautiful!

 

This nailpolish is by Essence, it's from the Colour&Go line. The colour is called "The boy next door". It's a marine/dark blue (I used flash in the pictures so it looks brighter and you can see the glitter better, in real life you don't really see it) and the nailpolish covers in one layer but I always put two on just to be sure.
Aside from all that, do you know what's best? It's super cheap!

Thanks for reading!
Hope you're having a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!