Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Makeup look challenge update #1: orange

Hello everyone! Last week I told you I wanted to challenge myself to wear more coloured looks.
Today I have my very first update. I started out with a look that contains orange. I didn't make it too bright though, that way it is still wearable for everyday. It's also school and work appropriate.
 

While I was making this look, I took some pictures. I'm going to make it into a photo tutorial. I think it will be online this week or next week.


Products used:
* NYC "Basic Instinct"


What do you think? Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. You have pretty and healthy eyes. I wish I have the same eyes ha ha. I like the combination of your eyeshadow. Simple and light. I'll try these shades

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!