Thursday, January 30, 2014

Januari favourites

The first month of 2014 is over already. Can you believe it? Time goes so fast!
January has been a month full of hard work and beauty favourites. The hard work is not something I like to write about, beauty favourites are. Take a peek?

Ever since I got this palette back in October, I believe, I've been using -and loving- it. I can only use a palette for months in a row if I really really like it. When it comes to my Nude 'Tude palette by the balm, there isn't one thing I don't like. I know you're probably getting bored of hearing me say this but it's the truth.


I have also "discovered" something new. I've seen a picture on Tumblr of a girl with heart shaped lips. I saw it a long time ago, it must have been a year ago already (or longer maybe).
Just now I decided to try it. And I fell in love with it. I can't wait for spring and summer to come back, I'm pretty sure this will be my signature look.


My favourite lipstick of the month, the one I use to create the heart shaped lips, is "Russian Red" by MAC.


Back in August I went to the MAC store for the very first time. I got a couple of makeup items that I loved. However, I didn't use them often because I didn't want to hit pan. I wanted the eyeshadow product to last.
Seeing it just sit on my vanity over the last few months was a bit sad, I mean, when you spend so much money on a product, you would want to use it, right? So I did. I found a video online (totally coincidential) where a girl used this colour and I recreated it rightaway. Eversince, this has been one of my go to beauty looks. The name of this eyeshadow is "Texture", by the way!


Another product that I have been loving this month is my Color Tattoo by Maybelline. This one is called "Permanent Taupe". I'm guessing I don't need to explain why I love this!


H&M has totally surprised me with this eyeshadow trio! Beautiful colours for everyday and so appropriate for work or school. It's also tiny, which means you can just throw it in your purse and touch up your makeup later. Oh,and it's so cheap!


Last but not least I have my products by The Body Shop. Lipbalm, shower gel and body butter.
All of them have helped me take care of my body in this cold weather and ah.... I can't explain how attached I have gotten!


Which items have you been loving lately?
Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I have been enjoying the English Honey and Peach Blossom: New collection from Crabtree & Evelyn. Has to be my favourite for January,.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!