Friday, January 10, 2014

H&M "Nudes" eyeshadow palette review

Last Wednesday I treated myself to a shopping spree. One of the first stores that I always go to is H&M. Normally, I can never find any makeup in there, but this time I spotted eyeshadow palettes! One for smokey eyes and one for nude eyes. I decided to take the little palette with me and see if it was something.


The "Nudes eyeshadow palette" by H&M comes in the cutest, lace printed packaging. It holds three colours that are perfect for an everyday, super simpel, quick and easy makeup look.
There's a matte white eyeshadow (browbone), a shimmery nude, skincoloured eyeshadow (lid) and a matte brown (crease).

without flash
with flash

Swatches! The pigmentation of the colours are actually pretty good. Especially light colours can be hard to work with but it looks alright, I'm pleasantly surprised.


I paid €2.95 for this product, which makes it a "budget must have" (well, for me it is). I would recommend to people who don't wear makeup often or who are just looking for an everyday, budget makeup palette.
Or if you're a makeup addict like me, you could get it as well, haha!

Have a lovely day! Keep safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!