Thursday, December 12, 2013

A sneak peek inside my beauty closet: cream eyeshadows

Hello everyone! I'm back with a sneak peek! 
Today I'm showing you my cream eyeshadows. I don't have very many but still! 


The cream eyeshadows that I have most of (haha, 2) are the cream eyeshadows by Calvin Klein. The one on the left is a champagne kind of colour called "Snakeskin Silver" and the one on the right is a pink one called "Cashmere plum".


Next is a cream eyeshadow (well it's a "fruity eyeshadow sorbet" but still...) that I once got from a friend of mine. It's peach with golden shimmers and it's lovely, especially in summer! Read more about it here!

And last, I have my stay all day cream eyeshadow by Essence called "Coppy right". It's a beautiful gold that is beautiful on its own but also as a base!  Here's the link to my review.

Thanks for visiting! Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!