Sunday, November 3, 2013

Weekly Diary

Hi everyone! How have you been doing?
Last week I had a week off of school so that was great. I always feel like the start of a school year is okay the first few weeks but after that I always get really tired. Luckely, I got the chance to "rest" a little bit this week! 
 

So after last weeks makeup splurge, I went to a couple of shops to find face paint for Halloween and... Yup, I did it again! This time I got a Rimmel Apocalips lip lacuqer. Bad habits, I know. Well, it was on sale (50% off!!) and it's the only thing I got so... I guess it's not that bad after all?


At thesame store I took the time to go and smell the Katy Perry Killer Queen perfume. Ah, I wish I had bought it! 
picture by "Beautylab".
Happy Halloween!! I found this picture on Tumblr and I fell in love with it. Takes me right back to my childhood (well, I wasn't even born when this picture was taken, but I did grow up with a lot of Michael Jackson's stuff!).


Lunch! I love going out for lunch or dinner. I don't do it very often anymore though. If you think about it, it isn't really a bad thing, because now I can appreciate it more! Being a waiter has also thaught me to never treat another waiter at a restaurant badly.


Last Thursday there was absolutely nothing good to watch on TV. So I was switching channels until I was on Discovery channel. Back when I was a kid, I watched a lot of their series but I never really checked anymore. Until Wednesday. 

They had this documentary about a ship named the "Lusitania", a ship that sank in 1915 (similar to Titanic, but here, there were two explosions on this ship). The British men (on the ship) thought it was a German move and this disaster (and the hate towards Hitler for supposedly  killing innocent men on the ship) was one of the reasons that England participated in the first World War!
I know I sound so geeky but it's amazing what you can learn in only a couple of minutes! I want to know more about it! It's so fascinating (I have this thing with ships that sink and wars).


The next day I watched again. Only this time it was about robots making sandwiches...


LOL! Every once in a while my dad does something really funny with the fruit. A couple weeks ago he drew faces on the bananas and this week, he put little eyes on our fruit. So funny! This always makes my day!


Finally had the chance to read again! I'm reading a Stephen King thriller about "Bookcops". Apparently it's some kind of myth that scares a lot of kids. I've never heard about it but when I read about it in this book, I get goosebumps! Brr! 
Mr. King is a true King (get it?) when it comes to scary stories! I only hope I can sleep again tonight!


How has your week been? Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!