Saturday, November 16, 2013

OOTD: Baby, it's getting cold outside!

I haven't done an outfit post in quite a while! Last week I went to eat with my friends and afterwords, we shot some outfit pictures. It was quite dark already and unexpected sounds in the woods made us a little bit jumpy, but it was fun!

Since it's getting quite cold outside, I'm often already wearing thicker T-shirts or sometimes sweaters. This time I decided to wear a very warm T-shirt. I think it's a little too big to just let it hang loose (it hides basically everything) so I tucked it in my pants. Are you ready to see the pictures? Let's go!


Shirt: Zara
Scarf: New Look
Necklace: Six
 I don't remember where my pants and boots are from, I've had them for years! I got my jacket on the market so it doesn't have a brand and my purse was actually a gift from my mom.


Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. You look great . http://jeanettegloves.blogspot.com/2013/11/autumn-elegance.html

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!