Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Nude 'Tude palette makeup look #1

Hello everyone! I'm back with another post on my Nude 'Tude palette! Today I will be showing you the look that I made with my favourite fall colours from this palette. The girl covered up with these eyeshadows also happens to be my favourite pin-up girl in this palette!


I used "Sexy" on the lid and "Silly" in the crease. It might be a little bit of a darker look, but I think when the days are getting darker, the makeup is allowed to get darker too. It is still wearable though, it's not like a smokey eye or anything. I used blue mascara by 2B for this eyelook because I wore a blue sweater and I wanted to see how it looked. I must say I'm quite satisfied.


On my lips, I used a berry red/wine red/purple-ish kind of lip liner. I got this one from my mom, unfortunately it doesn't have a brand name on it. This colour is for sure a challenge if you're not the kind of girl (or boy) to wear dark colours but it looks very sophisticated and chique (in my opinion).


What do you think of this look? Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!