Monday, November 4, 2013

Nude 'tude eyeshadow palette review

Hi guys! If you have been following my blog these last few day, you'll know that on Friday I went to Brussels and got some new makeup while I was there. One of the items that I got is the "Nude 'tude" palette by The Balm cosmetics. When I saw this, my heart jumped a little bit - I have been looking for this since I started out with makeup, which is quite a while ago now! Even though I thought it was a little bit on the expensive side, I decided to get it. I couldn't just leave it behind, knowing I would blame myself when I got home.



I think the packaging of this palette is very beautiful. It has some soft colours and the back is used to show you what colours there are in this palette. 12 to be exact! It also included a little brush.



And this is what you see when you open the palette. Six adorabe pin-up girls that have their private parts hidden behind an eyeshadow colour. How cool is this?! I have a think for pin-up girls so I almost died when I saw this haha! Especially the pin-up girl that has the colours "sexy" and "silly" looks very pretty to me! Maybe that's because I like those colours a lot for this fall as well!



Here are the pin-up girls up close for you. I've started with the lightest colours and I will be finishing with the darkest colours. 







 The pin-up girl detailing already was a huge 'yes' for me, but what about the eyeshadows? I tried all of the colours and I can tell you that I'm not dissatisfied!


The swatches are good quality. The black eyeshadow in this palette is actually the best pigmented black I have in my entire collection!!
The eyeshadows are easy to apply, blend, and build up and even the black eyeshadow doesn't give a lot of fall out! 

With its €35 price tag (about $50), it was a rather expensive purchase, but I'm very happy with it!
Looks and tutorials are coming up soon! Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. cute packaging!! i have heard of nice things about this palette!! :D i currently own the urban decay naked palette and this is a good alternative to it. :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!