Monday, November 25, 2013

Makeup and cookbook haul!

Hello everyone! Today I have a quick haul for you guys. I did some shopping and came back home with some clothes (that you will probably see in outfit of the day pictures) but also a little bit of makeup and cookbooks. Yup. How to make cupcakes if you want to be exact.

I've always wanted to learn how to make cupcakes and I'm quite ashamed to admit that at 17 years old, I cannot make a single cupcake. I want to change that though! I've always wanted a cupcake shop and even though those plans aren't in the near future (and might not ever come true), I still want to become a good cupcake maker!

 

Then I also got a lipgloss that was on clearance, a new foundation and an eyeshadow duo from a limited edition.
Does any one of you know how to get the foundation from the bottem out of the bottle? The thing is, my foundation is nearly empty, I just can't finish it because I can't seem to get the foundation out of the bottle. I have tried putting it up side down, it has been standing like this for two days, yet, no resullt! Let me know if you have any tips or tricks!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!