Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fashion wishlist

Hello everyone! Today I'm doing something I've never done before on this blog; I'm going to show you my fashion wishlist! There are quite some items that I have been wanting/needing for a while so I thought I'd share them with you!

The first item that I have is a trench coat. I love trench coats, I think they are very stylish and look very sophisticated. Right now I have a short coat in thesame style, but I would like a longer one for when it gets really cold and when it starts snowing.


Next, i have also been into knee cap boots! I don't think I could wear them everyday, but I do for sure think on cold days or on days when I wear leggings or tights, these could look extremely beautiful! I haven't found a nice pair yet, but that's okay because I do have other shoes to wear!


I have completely fallen in love with cardigans. Any cardigan, every cardigan. The one below is by Steady Clothing. Steady Clothing is a typical pin-up girl brand and they have the cutest designs! Not only their cardigans are amazing though, their dresses are too! I just wish it was more affordable and easier to purchase!


Aside from cardigans, I've also been putting some vintage skirts in the typical "swing dress" style on my wishlist. It's been quite a quest to find beautiful ones like this one. My search continues! I hope I will have found some pretty skirts soon, maybe I can wear them before it starts to snow.


And the last item that has been getting my attention lately is the statement necklace. I already have a few statement necklaces but these necklaces from Zara are just too good to be true.
I have considered buying statement necklaces when I was at Zara before but most of the time the price tag scares me, haha!
No really, the last one I saw would have cost me €40!!
They would look lovely on a simple dress though.



That's it! What items do you think should be on my wishlist? Or which ones are on yours?!
Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I love the boots, omg :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4602025

    ReplyDelete
  2. I m looking for petticoat. Will buy it when I come in Belgium and I want nice coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love love that full-skirt! so cute!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!