Saturday, November 2, 2013

Brussels make-up haul

Last Friday while I visited Brussels with school, we also had time to do some shopping. Not a lot of time, especially not for the amount of amazing shops out there, but still, I managed to buy some things I really liked.
Today I will be showing you the new makeup items that I got from the capital of Belgium! I of course also got some clothing, but I think that'll be more interesting to show in outfit posts!

The first- and most expensive- item that I got is the Nude 'Tude palette by The Balm. I had been wanting it for such a long time but I couldn't find it in any of the makeup shops close to home so... At first I was doubting a little bit because I thought €35 (almost $50) for 12 eyeshadow colours was a lot of money, but I knew I would regret it if I didn't bring it with me!


Another item that I got at thesame shop is this palette from BodyCollection. I was quite curious, normally I don't buy palettes when I don't know the brand, but it was only around €7 so I figured it wouldn't be a super huge waist of money. This palette holds 48 different colours, all of which - with exception of one- are shimmery.

 

And then I got this huge eyeshadow palette by H&M. Last year, when I went to Paris with school, I saw it there but I didn't bring it. Instead, I brought two palettes of which one was a huge fail and the other one was okay. So I decided to give this one a shot. Not that I needed more makeup, it's just... The addicition. Haha! 
I also got a foundation/blush brush at H&M. It's so sad that where I live, there are two H&M's almost next to each other, but not one of them has the makeup items that the big cities have!



That's all I got! Reviews will be up soon!
Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear Eva-Lynn! How many pretty things you bought, can't wait to see your reviews and tutorials,
    kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!