Monday, November 18, 2013

Body Collection palette review

Hello everyone! Today I have another makeup palette review for you! 
I didn't really need another makeup palette but, I just couldn't resist! This is the Body Collection makeup palette. I have never had makeup by Body Collection so of course  I was very interested to see what it would be like! The packaging looked interesting for sure! Unfortunately there was no "test" palette so I had my doubts but I decided to take it home with me in the end!

As you can see below, it's shiny black packaging with a few "windows" through which you can see the eyeshadow colours. There are 48 different colours in here by the way!

 

Take a look at that! What a lovely colours! It reminds me of my ELF 144 colour palette, it's just a bit smaller! I think this would be a great item to start out with if you're just getting into makeup. It has a lot of browns, golds, greens, blues, purples, blacks. Daily looks, fun colourful look, smokey eyes, I think this palette could make all of it work. But before I get too excited about it, let's look at the swatches. If they're not any good...


The swatches are quite nice! Well pigmented, only a little bit of fall out. There's a bit variety of colours in here and none of them are disappointing! Why is this brand not available in my city? Oh, I know, probably because I'd shop too much there! First item, really great item! I will remember to bring other palettes next time I visit a shop that has this brand!


This palette was only €7.65, which isn't really expensive for 48 well pigmented colours. Like I said, I love this palette a lot! Great beginners item as well! If you can get your hands on it, try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!