Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A sneak peek inside my beauty closet: pressed powders

I am obsessed with seeing what other people have in their stash. I don't know why, I just like seeing that every once in a while. For a while now, I've been showing little parts of my "beauty closet". Not in a video, but just with pictures. Today I'll be showing you my pressed powders! Ready?!

The powders that I have here is my all about matt powder by Essence, a (very light) powder by Biocura and a powder by Miss Sporty.

 

The Essence powder was the favourite of the three. Was? Yup, was. I have used this whole thing up already! What can I say? It's a great translucent powder!
The one by Biocura is great as well, but it isn't a fixing/mattifying powder, unfortunately. However, sometimes I ony use my mattifying powder on my T-zone and put the Biocura powder everywhere else on my face.

The Miss Sporty powder was the powder that my mom recommended me when I just started out with makeup, so I've been using that for a really long time (I think this is my third powder!), until I noticed that it's actually too dark for me. Whoops! Maybe in summer I can use this to contour my face!


Since I ran out of my Essence powder, I had to replace it with something right? I got this powder by Catrice. It's mattifying too and it works soo well!

I will be linking all the reviews below, in case you want to read more about these products! 

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!