Monday, October 21, 2013

Weekly Diary

Hi sweeties! How have you been holding up? You alright?
It has been extremely rainy these weeks and I'm getting quite sad. I always seem to be happier when the sun shines and when it's warmer outside! Am I the only one? Raindrops are beautiful in pictures though!


Experimenting with makeup! I enjoy playing with makeup and finding new things. If it works out, I can do makeup tutorials! Yay! 


I'm loving the half moon manicure! Really want to get my nails done like this!


I've been watching a lot of movies lately! Fall is really the time for me to get comfy and watch movies! This is a part (explosion) of "Recall", an amazing movie. I enjoyed it so much! I also watched "Fun Size", "Fracture" and so on! Maybe I should start doing movie reviews as well! ;) Don't know.
 






Got this Christmas suit for my cat....


And shopped a little bit for myself as well! I got some face masks and some makeup items I needed. Of course, I couldn't just get what I needed, I looked around a bit and bought some other things as well. I don't think I'll ever learn!



Here he is! My cat with his Christmas suit on! I'm pretty sure he hates me now! Or maybe he enjoyed it... (he for sure didn't behave nasty. Good kitty!) Love him!



And then yesterday I celebrated 1 year Fashionista In The Dark! I'm so happy!
I hope you all had a great week, did you?
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!