Sunday, October 13, 2013

Weekly Diary

Hi everyone! How have you been?
This week hasn't been a very busy week for me, I have spent most of it sick or at my internship. I for sure hope your week has been better! 

On Monday, we didn't have school so that was nice. I did lose my voice at work the night before so that was a little bit less nice.  Luckely I got it back Wednesday.

Don't you just love the sky in the morning? I do, it looks beautiful! 


Tuesday I went to school for one hour but I really didn't feel good (and I still didn't have my voice back!) so I went back home rightaway. At Wednesday I also stayed home.  


My tea collection grew a lot and I didn't even have time to try all of it. So that's what I did when I was sick. I liked all of them, I just liked Peach Mango a little less, it's not sweet enough for me.


I had my internship on Thursday and Friday and even though I was still very sick, I didn't want to miss it so I went there. Isn't it a beautiful place? It was so nice to work there and the people were sweet as well! Those two days literally flew by! I have to go back in January for two weeks. Can't wait to see how that's going to work!


That's really all I did this week! Hope you had a lot of fun this week!
See you tomorrow! 

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog & i keep coming back every time , everything is perfect about this post !!!
    i totally wanna try different flavors of tea now !!!

    * Just posted my version of a flirty androgynous style , come see !!
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back @nanyslife

    N@NY

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love trying different Lipton teas!:)♥ cute blog! I followed you on bloglovin♥ you can follow my blog too if you'd like;) kisses!

    www.lorietta.cz


    Lorietta Bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!