Sunday, October 6, 2013

Weekly Diary

Hi everyone! How are you? Have you had a good week? 

Last week I changed my blog lay-out again. It hasn't been that long since I changed it to a soft pink but I wanted something crisp and clean - white, but not all white and boring. This is what I came up with, I'm quite happy with it!

Also, my health has been a little down, especially in the beginning of the week I had serious pain in my stomach multiple times a day. I didn't take it very seriously but around bedtime it would always get worse and so I asked my dad for help. We know what it is now and thanks to painkillers and my sweet and caring dad who has done everything to make me feel better this week, I'm getting better! He's such an angel. I love him to pieces!

 

Dad also got me some tea. One of the things that I love most about fall and winter is a nice, hot cup of tea after school. I didn't have much tea left though and I wanted to get some new flavours to try out. These are the ones that I got! Peach mango, Forest Fruit and Peach Cassis!


Playing with makeup! Using my ELF 144 piece bright eyeshadow palette!


I also tested out a new budget foundation. Holy moly, what is this?! All those stains! So disappointed!


Another outfit of the day coming up! I'm glad I get to post more outfit videos, you'll be seeing this one very soon! Thanks to my sister who was kind and patient enough to make the pictures! Love her!


Ugh, there's just this thing with orchids. I think they are so beautiful and I would love to keep them, but... I don't know, they just don't survive. I have two orchids just standing here right now, not doing anything. I think I'm getting a bit desperate!


Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. ik hou ervan hoeveel lef jij hebt! Jij bent denk ik de enige op school die echt zichzelf durft zijn, zonder zich ook maar iets aan te trekken van de commentaren die je daarop krijgt. Doe zo verder!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!