Friday, October 18, 2013

Tutorial: How to make green smokey eyes

Hi sweeties!
This fall I have been looking for a nice makeup look that I can wear every once in a while. Now that it's fall I've concentrated on berry and green looks, but I can never seem to find looks that I like or that are wearable.
 Today, however, I made a smokey green eyeshadow photo tutorial for you. It isn't as wearable as I wish it was, but it is for sure a pretty look! 


I decided to make a photo tutorial for you guys so you could recreated if you wanted to. I hope it's clear enough, if not, I'm willing to make a talk through video tutorial. Anyways, here is the photo tutorial!


Products used:

Thank you so much for reading!

1 comment:

  1. fabolous make up
    xoxo

    Buon fine settimana – Happy week end – Gutes Wochenende - Buen fin de semana - 美好的周末 -良い週末 - хороший уик-энд - عطلة نهاية الاسبوع جيدة

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!