Tuesday, October 8, 2013

September favies!


Hi guys! A little bit late but here it is: my September favies post! September is a little bit of a weird month, it's between summer and fall. Some days it's still pretty hot outside and the weather is good, some days you are just freezing on your bike - so sometimes it's a little bit hard to pick the right items (well, for me it is because I like to do different looks in summer and fall). Enough with the rambling, here are my favies! Most of them are lipsticks, hah, get prepared!

First of all I have my Essence stay matt fixing compact powder. I've had it for a couple of months now, it's such a great product! I actually only have a few pieces of this powder left, I almost completely emptied it! You can read my review on it here!


Winter = time for more coverage (well, for me it is!) so I started using (and loving) my photo finish foundation by Catrice again. Click here for my review.


I am loving berry/purple colours this winter! "Violine Strass" is one of my favourites! It is so beautiful! I also have a review on it, click here.


Another colour, that I might not use this fall because it is so bright, is "Kiss me coral" by Revlon. I do really love it for now though, I wear it as much as often. Here's my review on it.


Another beautiful red/purple/berry colour! Review here.


More lipsticks to come! This first one is a dark orange lipstick with teeny tiny gold glitters in it (that you don't really see in real life), I think it's so adorable! Super inexpensive as well! I also have a review on this, click here.


And last but not least I have my MAC Russian Red lipstick which is a great lipstick. It's so beautiful, vampy red, well pigmented, ah, this lipstick is a dream!!

Those are my favies of September, which products did you love in September? See you soon! Take care!

2 comments:

  1. Hi have the same powder and it's really useless
    xoxo
    happy day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You think so? Well my friend said it too but she wanted colour and that's not what the powder is for. It's to take away oil from your face - of course if you have dry skin this won't work for you but I do have an oily face so I can really see the results - especially on my T zone! xx

      Delete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!