Thursday, October 10, 2013

September empties

Woah, I have for sure emptied a lot of makeup products lately - this doesn't happen very often, that I empty a lot of products at thesame time, but last month was a good month!


I am using up the very last bit of mascara in this tube. Even though it's a budget mascara and many people don't expect much from it, it is quite a good one. I've used it with a lot of pleasure.


I also emptied my BB cream! Perfect moment, now that summer is over and so I wouldn't have used it anymore. This is the second BB cream by Catrice that I used up! I guess that's proof of how great I think it is!


Also the second time I emptied this Essence liquid eyeliner. Love it!


I also emptied my HOLY GRAIL powder! This is a mattifying powder by Essence and ah, I can't describe how much I love it! Takes away the shine in just a second (I'm not even kidding) and it's super inexpensive! Will be picking up a new one as soon as I can!

Here are the links to my reviews:

*Essence mascara
*Catrice BB cream
*Essence liquid eyeliner
*Essence fixing compact powder.

Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!