Tuesday, October 29, 2013

OOTD: Everyday outerwear!

Hello everyone! Whoo, it's been a while since I've done some kind of outfit of the day!
Today, I'm not going to really do an outfit of the day, but I thought it would be fun to show you my "outerwear" on a typical day. I had a friend of mine take a picture of what I look like with my fall clothes on so I thought it would be fun to show you! 


It's quite a simple 'outerwear' outfit. I just got this jacket one night when it was very rainy, I didn't even really think about it, I thought it was cute so I got it. And it protected me from the rain. I still wear it everyday. I also like to wear scarfs. In this picture I'm wearing my "ombre scarf" by H&M, you can't see it though, I like to keep it tucked.

The boots that I'm wearing are the boots that I like to wear when it's very rainy or when it's cold. It was quite cold that day. Unfortunately, I was helping one of my friend out because with her wheelchair and without me noticing, the buckle of my boot got stuck into her weelchair. I wanted to take a step and the buckle came off. So now my beautiful pair of boots is not intact anymore. I'm quite sad about it, but I guess it just happens.

Because I have only one picture of my outfit, I wanted to include some pictures of beautiful architecture in Brussels!


I hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks for reading!
Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!