Wednesday, October 9, 2013

OOTD: Black and white

Hi guys!
I'm back with another outfit of the day! I have been enjoying the good weather while it's still here! Quite a dark outfit today, but I'm preparing for fall, haha!
Almost all the items that I'm wearing are by Topvintage, which is an online shop that I've been talking about quite a bit on this blog. I love it, it has so many beautiful clothes and accessories! That's it, there's nothing more to say, enjoy the pictures!

 
T-shirt: H&M
Scarf: Topvintage
Pencil skirt: Topvintage
Shoes: Topvintage
Bag: C&A (local)
Necklace: Six

 

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Cool! the scarf is perfect on this dress =)
    Wanna follow each other??
    -Amara-

    http://bitterberrystyle.blogspot.it/2013/10/eclecktica-in-prospettiva.html

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!