Saturday, October 19, 2013

Fanta Red Fruit lipsmacker

Hi you guys!
Have you ever had a favourite lipbalm? Because it felt so soft or it smelled so good? I have been enjoying my Fanta Red Fruit lipsmacker for quite a while now, I just never wrote a review on it. So here it is! It is a rather short review because there's only so much you can say about a lipbalm, right?
Fanta Red Fruit is my favourite Fanta taste in the world, that's why I got that scented lipbalm!

The packaging of the lipbalm reminds me of the Fanta cans, which is obviously intended. I do think it looks really cute and fun, I get all excited and happy when I see it!


How does it work? To me, it's just a very tasty, nice lipbalm. It works well, feels soft, applies smoothly and smells and tastes amazing! The lipbalm looks red but it doesn't show up on your lips.
There are cheaper lipbalms on the market though, but I guess if you want something special, you pay extra for it!
I can't wait to start building my collection with more of these lipsmackers!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Wow... Fanta - strawberry Lip smacker!!
    Lovely post ... Keep blogging
    XOXO
    http://www.swankyrana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!