Saturday, October 12, 2013

Essence individual fake lashes review

False lashes. They can be a pleasure to wear but a nightmare to apply! The first time I ever tried it I was shaking because I was so stressed out after trying for so many times! I eventually gave up and promised myself to try it again later on. Since then I have probably only worn false lashes two times. Three times is the charm? We'll see!


I'm not really a huge fan of fake lashes. I love how they look and I can instantly tell if others are wearing them but the problem is that sometimes I get it right immediately and sometimes I'm struggeling so much! I have never tried fake individual eyelashes before but when I saw these at the Essence counter, I was very interested!


The fake lashes are packed in a little white box, it has four lines of fake lashes in different sizes and a mini glue. I like to use a tweezer to apply my lashes with, they are for sure a lot tinier and harder to grab with your fingers! When I use these, I put on about three or four individual lashes. You could apply more, I'm just trying to keep it natural and I think three to four does the trick. I place one (the longest) on the outer corner of my eyes, two on the middle and one very short one in the beginning of my eye, close to my inner tear duct.


This is how long they are from the sides. If you look closely you can see that I am wearing false lashes (my lashes aren't that long naturally) but I do think it still looks neutral.


This one in the middle fell off quite a lot! It turned out to be okay in the end though! The only thing that I have a remark on is the glue: it works fine, it gets transparant, the ony problem is you can still see the dots on my eyeliner because they are shiny transparant. Not a big deal, just a teeny tiny remark and I don't even think there's something you can do about it. Exept going over it with eyeliner again.


I am quite happy with the result, I do for sure enjoy individual lashes more than the full ones. I also think they look really great and they would even be appropriate for on a daily basis. Above all that, they are very inexpensive as well! Love!


Thanks for reading! I hope you have an amazing day! Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eva!!! Good tip!! I´ll try the next time!!! Let´s see if I´m able to do it!!!
    Have a good day!!

    http://beatrizemoreno.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!