Wednesday, October 16, 2013

EOTD: How to cope with taupe!

Hi guys! Today I have another makeup look for you! This is for sure a great fall look!
In this look I used three colours: a slightly yellow toned colour, a soft beige and a taupe! Take a look!


I will quickly talk you through what I did:
The first eyeshadow that I applied was a very light, slightly yellow looking colour that I blended into my crease. This will help as a transition colour, it has no other purpose. You could work a bit messier than with a very dark colour.
The second eyeshadow is a light beige/skintone kind of colour that I applied over the other colour in the crease - again, you don't have to be super careful with it.
Next I applied a taupe colour on the eyelid. The eyeshadow that I'm using can be used both wet and dry so I used it dry on my eyelid and then I wet it a little bit and applied the wet eyeshadow in the center of my eyelid.
Next I put a light skintoned colour (more to the white) underneath my browbone. I also put it in the inner tear duct.
After that I applied liquid eyeliner and mascara. Done!




Here's a list of the products that I have used:
* Essence mascara (new tube, yay! Love it!)
 

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!