Saturday, October 5, 2013

A sneak peek inside my beauty closet: Foundations

Hello! I'm back with my "Sneak Peek inside my beauty closet" series! Today I want to show you all my foundations. Aside from foundations, I also have BB creams and tinted moisturizers. I'm going to show you what they look like and by what brand they are as well today.
I did photograph the foundations alone and photographed the other products alone, that way it's easier to place into it's category! 
Ready? 
Let's go!


The first thing I have is foundations. Before, I used True Match and Fit me but now I'm out of it, I mostly use my Catrice photo finish foundation - budget, but I find that it works really well on me. The other two foundations that I have are both by Gosh and they were both on clearance. They are my summer colours. One of them is called "Nude", it's what I use in summer and the other one is called "Golden" which I never really use because it's too yellow for me - but I keep it because I might need it for a makeup job or something. Too bad you couldn't test the colours in the store. Oh well.


Next I have an Olaz essentials foundation, Catrice BB cream and Biocure coloured daycream. The Olaz foundation was a big, fat disappointment - I tried it out earlier and it looks good in the beginning but after a couple of hours, you just get dark spots of foundation all over your face. I had to learn that the hard way at school.

The Catrice BB cream is probably the best budget BB cream you can find! I love it! It is a bit shiny so you do have to use a fixing powder but it lasts so long, stays on during the swimming, it's perfect!

The tinted daycream gives really great coverage and is really cheap, the colours are just messy. Here I have the colour "Sand", which is the lightest colour and it is still way too tan for me. It's just too much, unfortunately, and dark foundation always leaves stains on my skin. Not so flawless!

Hope you enjoyed this post! Thank you for reading again and I will see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such a great review, I was going to buy Olaz and im glad I didn't now!!!
    Izzy x

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!