Monday, October 14, 2013

A sneak peek inside my beauty closet: highlighters

Hi guys! Ready for another sneak peek inside my beauty closet?
Today I'm going to be showing you my highlighters. I don't have very many highlighters, I only have three.

The first one that I got was from a limited edition by Essence called "Fantasia", it was super pretty but it shattered unfortunately...

The second one that I got is from Essence as well but it's a warmer highlighter. This one is from a limited edition as well, called "Ticket to paradise".

I just realised that all my highlighters are from limited editions, hah! So is this last one, my mineralize skinfinish by MAC, it's called "Adored" and it's a pink/peachy highlighter. I use this one most often these days.


Click here for all my reviews:


Thanks for reading! More coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!