Friday, October 4, 2013

A sneak peek inside my beauty closet: Skincare


Hi guys! Today I'm doing the first part of my "Sneak peek inside my beauty closet"! I'm starting with skincare. I don't have many skincare items, I don't like testing new skincare because I break out easily, but these are the products that have been working for me lately.
First, I have a hydrating day cream and anti-aging night cream, I use both of these on a daily basis. I think they work just fine.

Next I have an eye cream by Garnier. I just got these recently because I never used one before but since I do wear makeup every day (and since I don't want wrinkles at seventeen), I decided to try this. I appy it before putting on my makeup in the morning (along with my daycream) or sometimes I apply it at night.

The two other products that I have are a Kiehl's facial cleanser and facial cream. I don't use these very often, mostly once a week. Sometimes I use face masks too, but I don't have any in my stash right now.

That's it, my little skincare stash! I hope you enjoyed this post! I'll see you soon!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!