Sunday, September 8, 2013

Weekly Diary

Hello everyone! 
How are you? Have you survived you first week at school? I barely have! No, I'm just kidding, I'm trying to do a very good job at school, let's make the last year the best year!

First of all, I had this amazing experience yesterday! I got my first "makeup artist" job, which was doing a girls makeup for some party. I don't have any pictures yet though! Want to see a seperate post on this? If so, I can share those photos there!






Good weather! I feel like August wasn't a "good weather" kind of month but September for sure is! I'm happy, I hope winter isn't coming any time soon!


Handcream has been a life saver of mine! 


This week I got the awesome opportunity to work with British designer Leren Connor. Such a sweet and lovely girl! Very talented as well! My post on her work is up already! Do check it out and don't forget to like her Facebook page!


WORKING (on tutorials)! Desk is a mess!


Uh-oh... Bye bye 20 products makeup challenge? :(


That's it for this week! Not too busy, just right. I love it! I hope you guys have been doing good as well! Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!