Sunday, September 22, 2013

Weekly Diary

Hi everyone! I'm back with another Weekly Diary! I had so much fun last week! I don't have many pictures though, because most of the time I'm in school and I can't take any pictures!


Dog walking! I don't have a dog of my own but this is a dog of a friend. His name is Goldy and he's a little angel, such a pleasure to walk and cuddle him! He also LOVES my baret! Don't you think he looks like a French artist?


Problems with the post office! Argh, there is always a probem there, no matter what I send or where I send it to, it's always a problem.


The weather has been bad this week. Rain everyday. Fall is for sure coming fast! I did spot this super cute, beautiful rainbow though.


Marie-Claire magazine! It's been a while since I read a magazine but I love to get a magazine every once in a while and later on cut pictures or quotes or articles out of it!


Fun fair! Love the bright colours, the smell of the food, the happy faces of litte kids...!


Lunch time! Now that I'm in my last year of high school we get the freedom to go out for lunch. Sometimes I get a baguette, sometimes I get spaghetti but today I had fries. Not good for the diet and not good for the wallet, but I will be slowing it down soon and I will also go and do workouts two or three times weekly. SOON! Would you like lifestyle and health posts about my workout routine when I start going to the gym?


Math. Only three weeks passed and I'm already tired of it. What have I gotten myself into? Sometimes I wonder why I never followed my dreams and became a chef...

What has your week been like? I hope you're doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!