Thursday, September 12, 2013

Photo tutorial #1

Hello you guys! 
Oeh, I think I have a new hobby: making tutorials! As a beauty blog (well, it is a huge topic on here), I love to photograph things, swatch and review them, but the most exciting part to me is actually using something. The items that I like to start using most are often lipsticks or eyeshadows. I decided to film a tutorial last week (click here to see that) but I also tried a photo tutorial. And here's the result! Photo tutorials do take a lot less time, but you can't really show or explain everything as much. What do you like most: video or photo tutorials?


Products used:

* Essence false lashes (no review on this yet!)

Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. Its so pretty! looking forward to more tuts from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...fabolous shades ^^
    xoxo
    happy day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing tutorial, and I love the colours you've used. So ethereal.


    http://www.thereddutchess.com

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!