Monday, September 2, 2013

OOTD: Leopard Lady!

Hello you guys! I'm back with another makeup look! I was feeling in the mood for leopard print earlier so I wore my leopard skirt ànd leopard bag, with a black tee. Pretty simple, but still fun. I also wore a couple of necklaces with it: a cross and this yellow statement necklace.


I really like the statement necklace that I'm wearing, I've been loving statement necklaces like this for quite a while: they're so easy to wear. Because they are so big, you don't need many other accessories. This particular one came all the way from Slovenia! It's by a company called Spark
They have an online shop with the most adorable jewellery such as bracelets, earrings, necklaces and rings. It's all very inexpensive, yet beautiful and unique! Above all that, they ship free worldwide - and the people who work at Spark are just so kind and sweet, it's a real pleasure to be helped by them!

 

If you're an accessory kind of girl, do check out this website, you might just find your perfect piece of jewellery. I already have a little wishlist!


Shirt: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Necklace: Spark
Cross necklace: H&M
Shoes: Shoe Discount (local)
Bag: C&A (local)
Earrings: C&A (local)


Thanks for reading! Have a great day! 
PS if you're reading this after going to school: how was your first day?!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely skirt!

    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/09/insta-mania-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this nice look.
    xo xo

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it
    https://www.facebook.com/ValeUrbanMarket

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!