Wednesday, September 11, 2013

OOTD: Flamingo!

Hey everyone! It has been a little while, but I'm back with an outfit of the day! Again, these pictures are taken with my friends iPhone because I never have my camera with me when I get the idea of shooting outfit pictures. In these pictures I'm wearing my new skirt and shoes - and I'm crazy about them!


I actually don't remember where I got the purse from, I just remembered I had it when I was looking for a purse to match my skirt. 

Hair flower: H&M
Basic white T-shirt: H&M
Turqoise cardigan: C&A (local)
Belt: Action (local)
Skirt: Topvintage (online)
Shoes: Topvintage (online)
Scarf (tied around my purse): Topvintage (online)


How beautiful are the neon nails in the last picture by the way? My sister got gel nails in this really bright neon orange and I do think it looks amazing! I asked for a "half moon manicure" but the girl at the salon said she couldn't do it anymore, she forgot how to do it because nobody ever really askes for it. Pity, really.

Have a lovely day! Thanks for visiting again today!

1 comment:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!