Saturday, September 28, 2013

My first "makeup artist" adventure!

Hey everyone! Just a litte while ago I got to do something very exciting! For the first time in my life I got to do someone elses makeup. Not my makeup, not my sisters makeup, nope, it was like a "real makeup job" for a girl that I know who was going out that evening. I was so thrilled (and a little nervous as well, but yeah, it's all part of it).

I packed a bunch of palettes, lipsticks, more eyeshadows, mascar's, eyeliners, false lashes, everything! I ended up using my 144 piece bright eyeshadow palette and my 144 piece neutral eyeshadow palette.


We finished picking the colours pretty easily. I just let her tell me what she wanted, then we picked some colours that I swatched on my head and then we looked what colours matched nicely. I started off carefully and let her check every once in a while if she wanted it darker or anything. When she was pleased with the results, I put on eyeliner, lashes and mascara and then went ahead and finished the rest of her face and her lips.


By the time she was done we were all so excited. Her sister was home too and asked me if I wanted to do something on her too. Here, I went for a brighter look. I didn't apply eyeliner, mascara, foundation or anything, she didn't want it all on her face - just the eyes, because her sister was staying home and it would've been a waist to use false lashes if she was going to take them off after I left.
Here's the link to my tutorial on this look!

 

I think this was an amazing experience and I'm so glad I got the chance to do this! I would for sure love to do this more, I had a blast!

Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. fabolous make ups dear
    xoxo
    happy week end

    NEW POST!!!
    FOLLOW ME ON:
    The simple life of rich people blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have such an amazing blog!
    Love it!
    Can we follow each other? :**
    xoxo kisses
    Alexa

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!