Monday, September 16, 2013

Getting Ready ♥ Rainbow makeup

Hello you guys!
Today I am backwith another makeup tutorial video! This one has been in an "eye of the day" post already, but I thought it would be fun to show you how to actually do this.
The look requires a few bright colours, eyeliner, mascara, and just a little bit of passion and patience!

Just like last time I will link it in here because I can't find my own video between all the other youtube videos so I can't insert it here. Click here to see my rainbow makeup look! Enjoy!


Don't forget to tell me what you think! Have a good day and thank you for reading/watching!

2 comments:

  1. fabolous make up...love this shadows
    xoxo
    happy monday

    FOLLOW ME ON:
    the simple life of rich people blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC (120), would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    Come visit me <3

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!