Thursday, September 19, 2013

EOTD: Before or after eight ( a second look! )

Hello everyone! I have told you about my before or after eight palette by Catrice more than once but here's another post! This look is a ook made with the palette, yet it's totally different than the first look I made.
I filmed a tutorial on this but last time my computer was about to crash so my dad decided to reset everything, but I don't know if I still have this video. I do certainly hope so, but I'll have to search it...
Anyways, I didn't want to hold the pictures back any longer! Here they are, I hope you enjoy!


Products used:
* Catrice "before or after eight" palette
* Budget brown pencil eyeliner
* Essence white eyeliner
* Essence mascara


Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!